What are you worried about as you start High School?

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Freshmen MYTH

Ok everyone, I'm here to put an end to A common freshmen myth! I survived freshmen year, so will all of you.


MYTH : FRESHMAN FRIDAY
THE TRUTH:
Juniors and seniors (AKA upperclassmen) do not shove you into locker, trashcans, shove you, or make your day a living hell. Upperclassmen do not like you usually, this is because freshmen tend to be loud and immature they will leave you alone as long as you do the same. Upperclassmen have more important things to do than pick on 14 and 15 year olds such as PSAT, SAT prep, filling out college applications, jobs, graduation requirements and trying to keep out of trouble so they are not barred from any upperclassmen activities.

6 comments:

  1. While true, it applies to most of the upperclassmen. Some don't worry about SAT prep courses or anything else for that matter so what else will they do with their time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well upperclassmen usually don't bother freshmen. even if they did no one be shoved into trash cans and lockers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait uh this has nothing to do with the post but you guys go to high school at 14/15? Maybe Canada's different. I'm 13, most of us going into high school are, and I think there's one 12-year-old lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah haha, in the US we start in ninth grade where people are 14/15. And go 4 years till we're 18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freshman Fridays happen at a lot of schools. There are lots of schools in the US. Because it doesn't happen at your school means you can speak for everyone else and assume it's a myth. Many schools in my county have changed the name and just bully freshmen instead of pushing them into lockers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand and I apologize, however, i only wrote this after I felt that I had enough answers to a survey. Once again I apologize.

    ReplyDelete